Terms & Conditions –
1. Fees include all reasonable consumables.
2. Couriers, art supplies and other auxiliary materials billed at cost, and are quote as an allowance on each job estimate if applicable/foreseeable.
3. An estimate must be signed before any of the outlined work may commence.
4. 25% of signed off estimates must be paid before work will commence.
5. 50% of signed off estimates must be paid as a progress payment before work will be made live.
6. Total balance paid within 14 days of invoice received.
7. All quotes are estimates based on the information provided by the client and suppliers. Quotes are subject to change upon sighting of artwork, text or other circumstances that may affect the job. Quotes do not, generally, include couriers, out-sourced artwork/photography/illustration/copy writing or other ‘out of pocket’ expenses, these will be additional. Quotations are only valid for 14 days from date of issue.
8. It is preferred that clients provide written acceptance of all quotes. Verbal acceptance will be confirmed in writing by Kookie Mix Creative. Work on any jobs will not commence without acceptance. Acceptance of the quotation will also be acceptance of our terms and conditions.
9. All invoices are strictly 14 days. An initial deposit on approval (25%) will be required before commencement. Jobs that continue over an extended period of time will be invoiced as they progress, normally every week.
10. Any jobs that are cancelled at the client’s request will be invoiced for any work or expenses completed up to that point.
11. All quotes prepared by Kookie Mix Creative are based on the work being provided to Kookie Mix Creative in a timely fashion in order to meet deadlines. Kookie Mix Creative reserves the right to charge a loading for ‘rush’ deadlines which are imposed by the client. Kookie Mix Creative will not accept responsibility for errors in rush jobs.
12. It is agreed that the fee for service shall be the cost estimates provided under the ‘time and cost estimate’ section of this submission, unless work undertaken exceeds work outlined. If work undertaken exceeds the items specified under the ‘items to be produced’ section of this submission, the client agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work.
13. It is agreed that the client will have the exclusive right to retain and reproduce any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced from the performance of the work outlined in this submission. It is agreed that Kookie Mix Creative hereby assign to the client, upon written confirmation of this submission, all rights, title and interest in the future copyright of any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced, extended or modified during the performance of the work outlined. This granting of copyright does not extend to the use of design proposals submitted but not approved by the client for the work outlined in this submission.
14. It is agreed that employees of Kookie Mix Creative shall not at any time either during the continuance of the work outlined or thereafter, except in the course of their duties, divulge any of the confidential affairs of the client or any of its clients or associated companies to anyone whatsoever without the previous consent in writing of the client.
15. Should the Client be in dispute as to the invoice amount or standard of services provided by Kookie Mix Creative the Client must address said dispute with Kookie Mix Creative immediately upon receipt of invoice. During any dispute, interest may be charged on any amount outstanding after 30 days from date of invoice at a rate of 12% per annum, and shall accrue daily until the outstanding balance is paid.
16. Kookie Mix Creative reserves the right to discontinue the Services in cases where the Client has not made payment on outstanding invoices during the course of provision of the Services.
17. The Client shall indemnify Kookie Mix Creative in full for all costs, losses either direct or indirect in any way incurred by the Client; and, where any such action by the Client causes loss or damage or liability of any kind howsoever to Kookie Mix Creative in connection in any way with the Services rendered.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of the state in which the Services are to be undertaken and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
Collection of your personal information: We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we protect your personal information: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.